LockFile() and UnlockFile() are working

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Fri Mar 21 23:21:08 CST 2003

Paul McNett <p at ulmcnett.com> writes:

> So... my question to those that understand this stuff much better than I
> do... what is still missing?  Is it ReadFile() that was mentioned by John
> K. Hohm earlier?

It's quite possible that there are still bugs in the implementation.
One thing to test would be with two clients running on the same
machine, so that they use the same wineserver; this way all locking
will be done internally without using Unix locks, and this might help
identifying where the problem is.

Also if you can reproduce the bug easily I'd be very interested to see
a +file,+server trace.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com