[ANN] Wine @ SourceForge

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 23 12:50:29 CST 2003

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Some of you probably know that we had a wine project at SourceForge
> for a long time, but not much was done with it. Recently, we decided
> to transform it into our official download site:
>
> 	http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6241
>
> It currently hosts source tarballs, support files, and binary packages
> for FreeBSD, RedHat, and Slackware. Check it out.
>
> We invite comments, criticism, and/or praise :).

I think we need to define clearly what is going to appear on winehq on
one hand, and on SF on the other hand:
- which parts/info... are only be hosted on winehq
- which parts/info... are only be hosted on SF
- which parts/info... are only be hosted on both

since, the revamp of winehq is taking place, it may be worthwile to
explain this split a little bit more

I'm also worried about the sort of trouble we had to maintain all
RPM/DEB/... available on winehq, so what's going to change (for good) on SF

A+

--
Eric Pouech