ImageList - my findings

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sun Mar 23 19:57:06 CST 2003

For past few days I was trying to figure out what is the problem with corrupt
bitmaps. Here is my findings:
1. _read_bitmap does is not work right. The for() loop where it's restructuring
   original bitmap from multi-row into single-row.
2. Windows creates DIBSection to keep original bitmap so it could be saved as is.
   This is not used that often. However development tools do use it. For example:
   Delphi.

I have few questions before making any hacking:
- Why do we use single row bitpams versus multi-row like native?
- Why we not creating DIBSection?

--
Best regards,
 Vitaliy Margolen