Thunking?

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Mon Mar 24 07:37:42 CST 2003

> You are using comctl32.dll from Win9x which *requires* 16-bit counterpart
> commctrl.dll. Edit [DllOverrides] in wine.conf and make comctl32.dll=b,
> or copy commctrl.dll from a win9x distribution.

That was it, thanks. Now it seems there are undocumented stubs in the
comctl32 library, IE doesn't even start :(

I got IE working on a standard (well, slightly modified config file)
WineHQ build before, but not now for some reason. I don't know what you
CodeWeavers guys do to it, but IE seems much happier when on crossover
:/

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center