WineHQ redesign - going live soon

Sven Almgren blindmatrix at lumistar.org
Tue Mar 25 11:52:22 CST 2003

I know you wannted sugestions but i just can't keep it.. NICE!!!!!!
there's just one thing that drives me crasy (a)
I'm using Mozilla so I don't know how it looks in IE or netscape.. but...
The About box is ONE small pixel higher then the "content" and.. it looks
like the webserver's drunk or something.. is there any way to fix that easy?
Otherwise I don't care..
Nice job! /Sven Almgren