WineHQ redesign - going live soon

Rick Romero rick at valeoinc.com
Tue Mar 25 14:21:53 CST 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 13:44, Jeremy Newman wrote:
> OK, I believe the site is ready to go live now. If you want any changes
> this is your last change to get them in.
>
> I need anyone who is available to go through the site and look for bad
> links, bad grammar, and any HTML anomalies.
>
> http://lostwages.winehq.org/
>
> I plan to get the site live at 4pm CST today. In the meantime I'm going
> to work on any requests.

Pegasus Mail in the Silver Section says:

Pegasus Mail - This is the e-mail client of choice for many beginner and
advanced users.

VERSION 4.02
Install: Yes
Run: Yes? (the normal options works, but "how do i send/receive a email?
they have hidden the config account options???)
Tucows top 100 ladder: 96

Was the 'Run' ever dealt with?
How about a change to:
"Pegasus Mail requires either wsock32.dll to exist (touch) in the
fake_windows/windows/system directory, or it needs to be started with
'-z 128' parameter."

If you don't start Pegasus Mail with TCP/IP support in one way or
another, it's not very useful.  (Unless someone has Netware support
working well ;)

Rick

Rick Romero
IT Manager