WineHQ redesign - going live soon

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Tue Mar 25 13:13:44 CST 2003

On 25 Mar 2003, Jeremy Newman wrote:

> I'm ignoring them. :-) Some of them I have implemented, others I am
> keeping my way for now.

:) What 'your way' you got that file from me almost verbatim :)
I think we're talking about different things again. Here is
(part of) my message from yesterday:

There are a few things that I'd change, now that I look at it:
  o collapse C, D, and E into a "Others" or "Miscellaneous" section
  o get rid of the "Acknowledgements" section at the end,
    and the reference to it after the menu. We need a separate
    section for this, listing a lot more than just Corel.
    As it is, it's unfair, at the very least.
  o get rid of all those annoying "Back to top" links.
  o why does the "Our PayPal Account" appear below the PayPal
    icon, it makes the think thick and short, rather ugly.
  o the CSS is not right, we use black for section headers,
    this one uses red
  o way too many dividing lines

This is for the About/Contributing page.

--
Dimi.