treeview click notification

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Wed Mar 26 17:08:28 CST 2003

Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com> writes:

> Alexandre - I noticed my last treeview patch wasn't applied, I have been
> diffing against old copies rather than CVS.... is it that my patches are
> no longer applying cleanly? If so, then I'll resubmit when I have CVS
> access again. If there was a problem with the patch, could you please
> say what it was so I can fix it now, while I have time?

It's still in the queue. I can't apply all patches on the day I
receive them; sometimes I simply don't have time for another
compile/test/commit round that day, sometimes I wait a bit to leave
other people a chance to comment, etc.  If one of your patches is
dropped by all means ask me about it, but please give me at least a
few days before assuming it was dropped. Thanks.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com