server/signal.c portability issue

Gerald Pfeifer pfeifer at dbai.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Mar 27 02:02:03 CST 2003

Unfortunately, the new server/signal.c doesn't seem to be portable:

  wine/server% make
 /usr/bin/gcc -c -I. -I. -I../include -I../include  -g -O2 -Wall
  -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -gstabs+ -Wpointer-arith  -D__WINESRC__
  -D_REENTRANT -o signal.o signal.c
  signal.c: In function `do_sigio':
  signal.c:201: structure has no member named `si_fd'

I'd love to provide a patch, but I have now idea what it should looke
like. :-(

If that helps, here is siginfo_t on FreeBSD 4.8:

  :
  typedef struct __siginfo {
        int     si_signo;               /* signal number */
        int     si_errno;               /* errno association */
        /*
         * Cause of signal, one of the SI_ macros or signal-specific
         * values, i.e. one of the FPE_... values for SIGFPE. This
         * value is equivalent to the second argument to an old-style
         * FreeBSD signal handler.
         */
        int     si_code;                /* signal code */
        int     si_pid;                 /* sending process */
        unsigned int si_uid;            /* sender's ruid */
        int     si_status;              /* exit value */
        void    *si_addr;               /* faulting instruction */
        union sigval si_value;          /* signal value */
        long    si_band;                /* band event for SIGPOLL */
        int     __spare__[7];           /* gimme some slack */
  } siginfo_t;
  #endif /* _P1003_1B_VISIBLE */

Gerald
--