Some shell32 questions and pictures

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 18:22:07 CST 2003

Hello,
I was taking a look at the current shell32 sources from winehq and
trying to see if we needed to merge in the reactos shell32 fork stuff.
We have forked a small part of shell32 to be able to run the control
panel application with our own dll. After doing some testing I wanted to
see from you guys if our implementation was right and if it would be
accepted to the winehq tree. I was wondering if this really needs to go
in to the shell32 or in to the explorer clone.

Thanks
Steven

Standard Win2k Control Panel
http://mail.gleneagle.net/sedwards/control-with-win2k-shell32.jpg

Now with the WINE shell32 from the current CVS you get this under
Windows2000
http://mail.gleneagle.net/sedwards/control-with-wine-shell32.jpg

And with the ReactOS shell32 you get this
http://mail.gleneagle.net/sedwards/control-with-ros-shell32.jpg