iphlpapi.dll--help! (take 2)

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 02:54:42 CDT 2003

Prev guess about wrong ioctl being called was wrong.
Looks like some kind of stack corruption, only when
called from wsock32.  iphlpapi works fine.

I tried to trace what's up with some printouts.  I
have a stack variable ndx, and with code like:
FIXME("ndx is %d, at %x\n", ndx, &ndx);
ndx += 4;
FIXME("ndx is %d, at %x\n", ndx, &ndx);

I see output like:
ndx is 0, at 40670b80
ndx is 101683072, at 40670b80

Umm.. anyone have any clues what's special about
wsock32?

I'll post code shortly for some kind soul to play
with.
--Juan