WineHQ: email trouble

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Thu May 1 10:08:31 CDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 08:47, Jeremy White wrote:
> Jer spent all day yesterday struggling with the sendmail configuration
> to get it to alias the from headers properly (so they always say
> winehq.org, and have no evidence of wine.codeweavers.com).  After
> much cursing and struggling, he finally gave up.

Never ever give up! :-) I believe I have our new version of sendmail
configured correctly (8.12). The list should always identify itself
properly in the envelope as winehq.com. In the headers however the
actual hostname of wine.codeweavers.com is used.

If anyone still notices any oddities with either the headers or the
envelope please let me know.

--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
CodeWeavers, Inc.