How to add a new DLL?

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Sat May 3 16:30:49 CDT 2003

I was just trying to add a new dll to wine (w95in32.dll and w95inf16.dll). In
order to achieve this I looked into some other dlls and copied the Makefile
and Makefile.in. The I created the specfile for the dll and adjusted the
Makefile. At least that was what I think I did, but it always complains that I
have to run configure. So I adjusted configure as well and rerun it, but i
stil get this error. Is there somewhere an explanation so I can look how I
have to configure Makefile.in. The Makefile will be generated from this
through configure, right?

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)