Problem in ole32.CoCreateInstance ?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun May 4 18:22:56 CDT 2003

Trying to run dxdiag for testing DirectPlay , get a read at 0x0 in
CoCreateInstance
at line 1355 (dlls/ole32/compobj.c):

1355            hres = IClassFactory_CreateInstance(lpclf, pUnkOuter,
iid, ppv);

This cant work since lpcf is always 0 and this function is defined as a
macro in include/unknwn.h :

./include/unknwn.h:160:#define IClassFactory_CreateInstance(p,a,b,c)
(p)->lpVtbl->CreateInstance(p,a,b,c)

Should we rewrite this as a function or is lpclf assumed to be non NULL ?

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.