Windows API db script

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Mon May 5 15:21:48 CDT 2003

On Mon, 5 May 2003 08:46:31 -0400, "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com>
wrote:

>On May 5, 2003 02:01 am, David Miller wrote:
>> Should the service pack level change the OS version number?
>
>I would say yes, it certainly is important info, and it doesn't
>change the OS name...

I just checked it again. If I open the properties for "this computer" I get
the same version number than with SP1 which has been installed by default. I
also verfied that the SP6a is really installed, so the version doesn't change
with a service pack.

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)