New metabugs

hatky hatkyinc at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 06:33:11 CDT 2003

--- Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:
> The problem is that our components don't have a one
> to one mapping with
> dlls and that in many cases it's hard to know where
> to attach a bug.
> This results in lots of bugs getting into the wrong
> category such as
> wine-binary, wine-programs or wine-misc, which then
> makes it harder for
> developpers to find bugs relevant to their area of
> expertise.
If it is so have seperating the components then I
think the components do not help us so why not reorder
them delete all the curent ones one components by dlls
I think it will be clearer to everyone...
or mybe just add by dll so unclear bugs will be
assigned to these general components

Just a tought,
Hatky.