wsock32: use iphlpapi

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Wed May 7 12:42:35 CDT 2003

On Tue, 6 May 2003, Juan Lang wrote:

> ChangeLog: changes wsock32 to use the new iphlpapi for
> interface and route enumeration in WsControl.

+               if (!table)
+               {
+                  ERR ("Unable to allocate memory, can't enumerate interfaces\n");
+                  return -1; // FIXME: isn't there a better error code?

No need to output this error here, we can't do that for every memory
problem, and even if we could, I don't think it would be the right
thing anyway, as it clutters the code, for little (if any) benefit.
Just do:

		if (!table) return -1; // FIXME: isn't there a better error code?

--
Dimi.