winsock: use iphlpapi

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Thu May 8 12:13:06 CDT 2003

On Thu, 8 May 2003, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

> Dimitrie,
> his last patch is working like a dream...

Cool -- glad to hear that!

> I think he sent it as gz because of wrapping problems.
> is it too difficult to use gunzip ? :)

It is inconvenient, yes. We went over this a million times,
there is a reason why we recommend that patches are either
inlined or attached as plain text. I am not trying to put
Juan down, I'm just pointing out the prefered way of
submitting patches for Wine. Am I a bad person? :)

--
Dimi.