Bugzilla querys

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Thu May 8 16:13:58 CDT 2003

I've noticed this as well. Off the top of my head it probably is an
incompatability between the version of bugzilla we are running, and the
version of mysql on the box. That should be the only thing that has
changed. There is a new version of Perl as well.

To solve this (and many other issues), I'd like to upgrade again to the
latest version of Bugzilla. I should have time to attempt this in the
next week or so.

--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
CodeWeavers, Inc.