Adding a new DLL question

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri May 9 02:50:44 CDT 2003

Submit the skeletons for what you've got - better the work is in the
tree or available to others so that if you can't make any progress,
others can continue from where you left off. It'll also make it easier
for others to help you perhaps.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center