glXGetProcAddressARB causing dozens of warnings

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Fri May 9 18:13:04 CDT 2003

Lionel, I have the same issue here. In fact, I was about to work on it.
Seems im not the only one who has the problem :)

> Gerald,
>
> You sure you do not have something else that changed on your box
> between
> your two Wine compiles ?
>
> I really do not see how this patch could have added additionnal
> warnings
> (and I have none on my Linux box with this patch applied).
>
> Could you try to revert this patch and check if you still have the
> same
> warnings or not ?
>
>           Lionel
>
> --
> 		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.