DECIMAL struct

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Sun May 11 03:53:17 CDT 2003

On Thursday 08 May 2003 22:36, Stefan Leichter wrote:

> i am currently trying to compile a source which uses the DECIMAL stuct with
> wine's headers and gcc 2.95.3 but i can not figure out how to access the
> members Mid32 and Lo32 of the struc. Can someone please tell me how to do
> this?

Hi,

was the posting not clear ;-) ? In this case i modify the question a little to
make it clearer. I am trying to build this little program with gcc 2.95.3:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <windows.h>

int main(int argc,char *argv[])
{	DECIMAL decOut;
        decOut.scale=0x0;
        decOut.Mid32=0x0;
	return 0;
}

it compiles fine on WinNT4 with VC++ 5.0, but fails for me on Linux like this:

sle at sle3:/usr/src/wine> gcc -Iwine/include -Wall -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2
-gstabs+ -Wpointer-arith -g -O2 -o decimal.o -c decimal.c
decimal.c: In function `main':
decimal.c:6: structure has no member named `scale'
decimal.c:7: structure has no member named `Mid32'
sle at sle3:/usr/src/wine>

Can someone please tell me what i have to change (source/compiler flags) to
get the source compiled.

Thanks Stefan