compile errors in dlls/ddraw

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Sun May 11 14:32:15 CDT 2003

> ;)
> yes, and i think we must find a proper solution to build with olds
> glext.h/glxext.h headers. I think we must have an internal header with
> extensions defines/check only for wine compilation.

Well, why not simply ship the official 'glxext.h' and 'glext.h' as I
proposed instead to have yet another file full of macro magic to define
everything ?

If the licenses are compatible (which I think they are as these headers
files are mostly 'public domain' from what I can read), it's the cleanest
solution.

Of course, that means that we should always use the 'extension' version of
an enum rather than the 'main' one (in the case of extensions which were
accepted in the main GL code) as we will be sure to have an up-to-date
extension file with all known IDs whereas the gl.h files will still be the
one provided by the users (and so may not be GL 1.3 or 1.4 or 1.5 or
whatever).

                        Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/