Notes Breakage 2003-05- 08

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun May 11 15:37:34 CDT 2003

    Sylvain> what about sending a tiny stub implementation ?  --- Kevin

I think writing stub implementations for functions not available in all
windows implementation and where the windows program only load them with
GetProcAdrress and so can cope with the function not available is plain
wrong.

That way we tell the windows program the function _is_ available, so it will
rely on the implementation, but then we provide no implementation...

Andy, do you follow the problems resulting from your last contribution?

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de