PATCH: formatting fixes in files/smb.c

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Mon May 12 11:01:29 CDT 2003

Hi Gerald,

Well, if you want somebody to blame, blame me. Personally, it doesn't
bother me as much.

If you think a few extra spaces cause headaches, try figuring out how to
make a one line change in a ~500 line function with 30+ variables... if
you want to clean stuff up, I think your time would be better spent
splitting up some of the monster functions, rather than nitpicking spacing.

Mike