developoing windows resources for wine

Patrick Griffin griffinp at MIT.EDU
Tue May 13 22:06:13 CDT 2003

I've been trying to generate some mock-up UI panes for winecfg, and I'd
like to use real win32 resources to do it.

However, I'm not sure how resources are usually generated for use in
wine programs.  I see 3 options at this point:

1.  write it up by hand:  icky but everybody can do it
2.  use msdev in Windows and then port it
3.  use some other program I don't know about

Any suggestions as to where to go from here?  And does anyone know how
the resources currently in CVS were generated?

Thanks-
	Patrick
--
Patrick Griffin <griffinp at mit.edu>