Wine Window Sizing

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed May 14 02:55:01 CDT 2003

> Anyway it looks as though wine doesn't attempt to make any ICCCM calls with
> the ptMaxTrackSize value in the structure obtained with WM_GETMINMAXINFO or
> for FlashWindow.

These sound likely, ICCCM is rather large. For FlashWindow it'd need to
set the urgency bit:

http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/wm-spec/1.3/html/x362.html

> Before I look into how I could implement this, is there a reason it isn't done
> or is anyone else working on it?

Not that I know of. I've done some work lately on making wine more EWMH
compliant, but both these areas appear to be about ICCCM compliance
instead. Just make sure you don't use any KDE specific protocols :)

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center