seh_try_macros2-00

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Thu May 15 23:00:09 CDT 2003

On Thursday 15 May 2003 08:46 pm, Gregory M. Turner wrote:
> FWIW, I think break/continue can actually be implemented in this framework
> -- that was already on my TODO list -- I think I just have to put a "dummy"
> loop inside the try-block function, and have more labels for the various
> exit conditions.

nope.  'cause it's illegal to have a break/continue hanging around without
something to break/continue out of.  But we could have to have "__TYPED_TRY"
"__ACHEY_BREAKEY_TYPED_TRY" macros :(

--
"There is no dignity quite so impressive, and no independence quite
so important, as living within your means." --Calvin Coolidge

gmt