OLE clipping

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri May 16 10:51:10 CDT 2003

Hmmm, as a follow up, changing

if ((flags & DCX_CLIPCHILDREN) && (mode != ClipByChildren))

if (flags & DCX_CLIPCHILDREN)

in get_visible_region fixes it. I assume altering the assignment in
GetDC would have the same effect.

I think this is what you were talking about earlier with Wine vs X11
clipping.... it seems in this case leaving it up to X doesn't work. I
don't understand enough about this area to submit a proper patch though,
so I just thought I'd let you know what change fixed the problem.

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center