ddraw: load OpenGL at runtime

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Fri May 16 14:56:06 CDT 2003

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 03:33:12PM -0400, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> I certainly agree that wine-devel should be the main communication
> medium for obvious reasons. However, the latency on the list is
> rather large lately (both from an email delivery perspective, as
> well as a psihological one). Having more of a conversation where
> the latency is a few seconds allows for a different style of
> discussion, where one can bring up small ideas that are maybe
> not worth a thread on wine-devel.
>
> The result of such a meeting should be nicely summarized and
> posted on wine-devel and WineHQ.
>
> I think we should give it a try.
I second that.

IMHO we should have our monthly "architectural meeting" and have some
volunteer go through the log and add the relevant content to the Wine
architecture page -- wait, which page again?? ;)

At least we should try to have a more focussed and detailed development.
For some central issues, nobody knows where exactly we're going
(or at most one person ;)

You can sign me up for these meetings...

Andi