ddraw: load OpenGL at runtime

Brian Vincent (C) VincentB at coppercolorado.com
Fri May 16 16:06:58 CDT 2003

> IMHO we should have our monthly "architectural meeting" and have some
> volunteer go through the log and add the relevant content to the Wine
> architecture page -- wait, which page again?? ;)

If someone wants to collect a log of such a meeting I can
summarize it and add it to WWN.  From there, we could have the
existing status pages just point to the WWN issue where it's
covered.

The next question is when a good time would be to hold something
like this.  Based on the list traffic, it seems like most people
are around Monday - Friday.  I'm -6 GMT, so something like 1pm
GMT would work well for me (anyone in California or west coast?
that might be too early.) Or, if work interferes (it doesn't
seem to) maybe Saturday or Sunday would be better?

Brian Vincent
Copper Mountain Telecom
vincentb at coppercolorado.com