Bugzilla Upgraded

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Fri May 16 18:59:20 CDT 2003

Comments :
- Login is mandatory otherwise you cant read bugs.
Its too bad, you cant see if a bug already exists before openeing an
account nor follow a link to a bug.

- Some bugs appear with gray text in list , didnt see why in bugzilla
online docu / didnt notice before.

 --- Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com> a écrit :
> I have upgraded our installation of Bugzilla from 2.14 to 2.17.4.
> This
> solves some issues we were having.

Coolness is back, thanks.
> - My Bugs link was not working
> - Queries where busted.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.