winelpk.dll

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Sat May 17 12:46:57 CDT 2003

Shachar Shemesh <wine-devel at shemesh.biz> writes:

> If Alexander rules that no new DLLs be added at this stage, I can put
> the new code as non-exported functions into GDI.DLL, but it will only
> hold until BiDi Edit control is necessary. I think we might as well
> add the new DLL now.

I think you should start by putting that stuff into GDI, yes. It's
easy to move it off to a new dll later on if this turns out to be
necessary; and depending on what you need, libwine_unicode may
actually be a better place for the character information than a
Wine-specific dll. I'm not saying we can't have a dll, but I'd like
to see some working code first.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com