How long for a patch?

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Sat May 17 17:37:39 CDT 2003

On 17 May 2003 15:29:07 -0700, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:

>I'd prefer that you write a bit more code before including it. Because
>we are using builtin by default now, a stub only dll is going to break
>every app that uses it.

ok. I was assuming this, so I didn't ask earlier. I only submitted this
because I was asking before and somebody said I should submit it anyway
because it is better to have it in the tree and somebody might improve on it.

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)