US international keyboard layout

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Sun May 18 15:33:36 CDT 2003

On Sun, 18 May 2003 11:20:50 +0200, Andreas Mohr
<andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de> wrote:

>No it's NOT.
>This error message concerns "raw" key handling (as used e.g. by games),
>not standard key handling (IIRC).

The only game that I tried to run which gave at least a resemblance of running
was Thief. Unfortunately this doesn work properly because they keys are
received by the shell window instead of wine. So I wonder about this a bit. :)

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)