[FYI] SourceForge stats

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Tue May 20 15:12:37 CDT 2003

Le mar 20/05/2003 à 16:02, Dimitrie O. Paun a écrit :
> On Tue, 20 May 2003, Vincent Béron wrote:
>
> > The CVS is fine where it is. SF also has some downtime, plus a limit on
> > the number of concurrent anonymous users, plus there's only one person
> > really commiting to our CVS.
>
> Moreover, we can't install our patch tools [1], and those are rather
> important IMO.

Actually, it's possible to run something on each commit on sf. I'm not
familiar enough with either system (winehq and sf), but it might be
possible to coerce the tools to work on sf. The remaining point would be
the storage space for all those patches, as IIRC there's a 100MB soft
limit on web space usage by each project...

> --
> Dimi.
>
> [1] The 'patch tools' are the scripts that give you the URLs
>     in the wine-cvs mails to retrieve the patch, for example:
>     http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?root=/home/winehq/opt/cvs-commit&id=8113

Vincent