Today's meeting

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed May 21 09:26:48 CDT 2003

> Well, I'm using BithcX. In fact, I almost never chat, so I know very
> little about this entire IRC business :)

I'm the exact opposite, probably explains why you seem so much more
productive than me :)

Anyway, I tried BitchX for about 5 minutes, as I thought some of the
quit messages were funny. Then I realised irssi was nearly the same,
except it made sense and actually does what you want, and started using
that instead. Highly recommended, unless you're the type who likes
guis.... (so why are you using linux? :)

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center