[D3D] Some execute buffers rewrites + misc fixes

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Wed May 21 16:04:00 CDT 2003

Well, I have a comment... But it's in a part of the code that will be so
rarely used that it could be completely thrown away anyway :-)

Basically, you are doing the full projection (without doing the clipping
though) in software... And this does not go well at all with lighting. This
is why I choose in the previous code to only do the world transformation to
NOT impact at all lighting (and it worked for Twist AFAIK). So I am
wondering why you choose to go all the way and did not do exactly as I did
(basically, only do the WORLD transform and set only the PROJ / VIEW one
using the D3D7 API and set the WORLD to Identity as we already did the
transform).

Even better would have been to have reused fully our VertexBuffer code and
our (hacky :-) ) TransformVertices code.

                      Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/