A under-educated question

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 18:17:45 CDT 2003

Hello,
I am going to attempt to split commdlg and comdlg32 in to win16/32 parts
and am having trouble with all of the internal functions. How can I
export a function from one object to another? I have tried declairing
the internal functions in a header and its still not working. Forgive me
I am still new to this.

Here is a mini-example of what I am talking about.

fubar32.c
/********fu internal function*********/
void fu()
{
do stuff
}

/*******Bar[A/W] Win32 function*******/
STDCALL BarW()
{
fu("importing fu in to barW\n");
}

Next I have a Win16 function that needs to import fu. How can I export it?

fubar16.c
and then in the win16 file we import the fu function/
PASCAL bar16()
{
fu("importing fu for Win16 function");
}