Overlapped I/O + hEvent == NULL reopened + other questions

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Fri May 23 04:26:48 CDT 2003

Depends on what windows version you emulate :/.
See
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/sysinfo/base/writeprivateprofilestring.asp
> * Wine used to crash because the server app called
> WritePrivateProfileString with a NULL lpFileName. I fixed this by
> returning FALSE if lpFileName == NULL, but I don't know how windows
> handles this. The app calls WritePrivateProfileString with a proper
> file
> name a couple of times before setting it to NULL, so I suspect
> windows is
> caching the file name.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.