Problem with cut/copy&paste in Agent

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Fri May 23 07:02:44 CDT 2003

On 23 May 2003 11:24:49 +0100, Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com> wrote:

>Wine doesn't implement X11 style selection based copy and paste for
>reasons discussed a few months ago.

I'm  not sure what you want to tell me with this (or if it actually was meant
for me :) ). I know that it worked some time ago and for some time it doesn't
work anymore.
I didn't mean that it worked with X11 style selection like other X11 apps do.
But it always worked when I used <CTRL>-Insert/<SHIFT>-Insert to copy X
selections to the clipboard.

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)