Winedbg backtrace

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Fri May 23 17:51:04 CDT 2003

I spent the last few hours trying to debug Agent. I was setting breakpoints on
the last function and wondered why this breakpoint is not triggered before the
crash occurs until I finally realized that the backtrace is upside down. Is it
intentional that this is the case? Also I wondered if it wouldn't be better to
show the register dump after the trace. If the trace is very long (I guess
this could be the case rather often) then you always have to scroll up or type
"info reg" in order to get the dump.

At least I think I may make more progress now that I know that I was always
looking at the wrong function because of the order.

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)