Installers

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Sat May 24 18:50:20 CDT 2003

On Sat, 24 May 2003 21:17:07 +0100, Ann and Jason Edmeades
<us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Installers which hang completely

I noticed this behaviour on several programs I tried. These were rather old
programs, so I guess it is not something with new installers. One of them was
Dark Project 2 (which is at least two years old, maybe more), and Harry
Potter. I'd like to investigate this, but I don't think that I will manage
this anytime soon. I currently struggle to come to terms winedbg and Agent. :)

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)