Agent crashes when sending article

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Wed May 28 07:40:36 CDT 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003 12:06:45 +0200, Rein Klazes <rklazes at xs4all.nl> wrote:

>Agent dies when handling a WM_SYSKEYUP message for the release of the
>ALT key.
>I checked under real windows. There this message is not sent, but a
>WM_KEYUP message instead.
>
>The attached patch corrects the behaviour to what I see under Windows.
>
>Please give it a try.

Thanks. It seems to work. I just tested my scenario and it didn't crash. I
think this patch has another side effect that I reported earlier, but was not
that much of a problem. Because when I use <ALT>-S for sending mails (which I
always do) then the menu was always activated afterwards because it noticed
the ALT key wich will activate the menu usually, but didn't release it. Thus I
always had to press the ESC key after sending a mail to remove the state from
the menu (I hope you know what I mean :) ). This appears to be also fixed with
this.

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)