little WWN problem

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed May 28 09:35:17 CDT 2003

Those of you who watch the CVS mailing list already know I fixed this
yesterday. The top 5 are now sorted correctly by number of posts. In my
previous version, I was assuming that Brian had already sorted the list,
so I was just showing the first 5 entries in the XML. Thanks to some
help on PHP.net, I found a function that can sort a multi-dimensional
array. The top 5 for Isssue 171 are now:

1. 35 posts in 89K by Dimitrie O. Paun
2. 28 posts in 68K by Alexandre Julliard
3. 18 posts in 41K by Gerhard W. Gruber
4. 13 posts in 41K by Shachar Shemesh
5. 12 posts in 27K by Sylvain Petreolle

That brings me to another issue. The lostwages website code is currently
not licensed under anything. Any thoughts?

--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
CodeWeavers, Inc.