Agent crashes when sending article

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Wed May 28 10:04:15 CDT 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003 12:06:45 +0200, Rein Klazes <rklazes at xs4all.nl> wrote:

>Agent dies when handling a WM_SYSKEYUP message for the release of the
>ALT key.
>I checked under real windows. There this message is not sent, but a
>WM_KEYUP message instead.
>
>The attached patch corrects the behaviour to what I see under Windows.
>
>Please give it a try.

I don't know if I have only a bad run right now, but since I activated your
patch now I have the crash always when sending a mail. From what you wrote,
though, I don't think that the patch itself should do this, but it could be
that there is some other bug as well, which causes this.
But I can't say for sure. I had several weeks now, not a single crash, so that
I thought that it is fixed already. On the other hands I had times when it
crashed on every single mail, so this could be normal so far. :)