kernel32 file operations and wildcard filenames

Rolf Kalbermatter r.kalbermatter at hccnet.nl
Wed May 28 16:54:54 CDT 2003

> those functions are likely to be rewritten RSN (and
> DOSFS_GetFullName may even disappear)
> So I'd suggest rather starting by writing test cases for
> those functions so we could use those tests when the rewrite
> is going to take place

I see the point here. Any ideas about the timeframe? Is this
about calling into NTDLL instead of implementing it all in
kernel32?

One question I have is how to proceed with those tests? Adding
them all to the current wine tests would create serious troubles
unless we fix the according issues in the already existing
kernel32 functions as well, in spite of the coming rewrite.

Or do you mean different tests?

Rolf Kalbermatter