Wine folks interested in a CHM spec?

Ender winedev at admdev.com
Thu May 29 00:50:08 CDT 2003

I'll try and remember to dig up the source and post it somewhere. But
regardless, most helpfiles that people actually -need- to read do use
htmlhelp elements that require CSS/JS to actually navigate.

*wanders off to reply to other e-mails, and curses himself for starting a
thread just before bed last night :)

 - Ender

   http://www.scummvm.org/   | "Amen! Attempts to eradicate humour from
   http://www.quakesrc.org/  |  our distribution should be ignored with