OLE clipping

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Thu May 29 05:10:20 CDT 2003

Hi Ulrich,

I made a much simpler test case. All you need to do is edit the run
script to point to wherever you extracted the test case to. It is only
one file, all you need to do is install the Sun JDK to c:\java

It creates a Swing JFrame and adds a Swing Button and an AWT button.
Switching virtual desktops makes the button disappear, forcing a repaint
of that area makes it reappear.

If you, or anybody else, could take a look, that'd be most appreciated.
thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center