Alsa driver status

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Thu May 29 06:52:21 CDT 2003

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 10:02:03AM +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:
> Aren't they planning perhaps another small API break for ALSA 1.0?

If I read the alsa list correctly, then no, nothing is planned. AFAIK
they think they have the "final" api, i.e. the library interface
will hopefully stay compatible. But then, they did change the API in
an incompatible way between two release candidates - but as documentation
progresses, theses changes are going to be documented at least :)

 Ciao
          Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer at loplof.de>